Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cairo, Egypt - Dammit! I'm a tourist. Not a Doctor


Boy #5 in Alexandria - Hey kid, nice banana seat.

The fever broke overnight. I'm staying in bed however. I'm getting a nasty case of diarrhea. I reluctantly decided to start my last course of the antibiotic ciprofloaxin. It's good. It's strong. I don't want to mess with a good thing though but I really don't want to be lying around for days running to the toilet. Plus, I enjoy self diagnosis and all, but damn it, I'm a tourist, not a doctor.

Foolishly, I went out for take out kushary (a mix of pasta, chick peas, topped off with a spicy tomato paste like substance). I was hungry for crying out loud. It didn't agree with me though. Should have stuck with the Cheetos...

Out of Canuckistan: A travel blog, June 8/07
Bigtubofgoo.com
Buy Bubba a Beer Now!

No comments: