Tuesday, September 21, 2004

an amazing race!!!

disclaimer: if you are a fan of the amazing race and HAVE NOT SEEN the final show, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING BLOG ENTRY.
this message is intended for all overseas (i.e. all those fans living in taiwan) friends.



i've never been so exhausted watching a tv show

but i've got to say, "waaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"

this is the greatest day in tv history. chip and kim have just won amazing race 5.

sorry but i've got to say it again, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!"

the greatest victory in tv history. they beat super idiots colin and christie and the jesus people. jesus, there is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was on the edge of my seat for 2 long/short hours!!! the editors of the amazing race are gods!!!!! i was just about to die at the end. well, i was a bit misty eyed.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

the giants win the pennant!!!!!! the giants win the pennant!!!!!!!!!! the giants win the pennant!!!!!!!!!!

yah baby!!!!! yah baby!!!!! yah baby!!!!! yah baby!!!!!!

get me on that plane now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i ever meet up with that colin guy, i'll kick his ass...

here's to good karma, eh... hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoever checks baggage on the amazing race? hahahahaha!!!! "those darn bags..." hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

jesus person asks a taxi driver, "how fast do you drive?" cab driver's answer: "slow". hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

never ever give up...

bye.

ps. cowtown looked pretty good, eh...

9 comments:

Kyle said...

Loved it, loved it, loved it.

So very happy that Colin didn't win. Didn't care really who won as long as it wasn't him, so I was mighty pleased.

And yep, cowtown looked great.

I want to know where they got those red maple leaf hats. I want one now.

Too bad it's over...

parabolicant said...

No offence Al, but I got one word for you. JACKASS!

I haven't finished watching them. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No real anger here, but peeved

bubba said...

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry mike. i'm truly a jackass. i was so excited. i wanted to tell the world how happy i was when idiot colin and his girlfriend lost. there i go again. i'm an ignorant little north america-centric man. you don't know how badly i feel. but then again how can you watch that show in segments. c'mon, that was the best show of the bunch. the suspense was killing me. call in sick and watch it!

kelsey said...

He he he he he he he he

parabolicant said...

I'm not watching it on TV (sadly, I'm using the wonders of piracy to see my fav. TV shows) SPONSORS BE DAMMED!!! And I was only up to episode 4. So I had a ways to go. If only those with TIvo would hurry up and get them on the net for me to plunder!!

Seriously don't worry about ruinning it. Lord knows cnn.com and yahoo entertainment news have spoiled many a show for me before I could see the epsiode.

Things like your posts are like car accidents and cleavage. I know I should stop looking cause I know what's coming, but I just can't resist. It's totally my fault. I could have stopped - but - it - just - was - not - possible.

Damn my wonderous curiosity

bubba said...

mike: damn your wonderous curiosity. damn my wonderous writing!!! i will remember for series 6... can't wait for the dvd's, eh..

bubba said...

len: vertigo? what is vertigo? ha! i still remember the jesus people traveling through dubai. the female jesus person said something like "they have churches on every corner... it's like starbucks". ha! they may as well be on a crusade.

bubba said...

kelsey: have you thought about being guest entertainment columnist on the bigtubofgoo, yet?

bubba said...

kyle: i think you can get one of those hats at your local Roots store. if not try the buck or two store. they're kind of cute, eh. beats having a flag on your backpack. as for colin and christie, these people make it really tough for the rest of us travelers. did you watch the early show on cbs? he proposed to his girlfriend during the cheque presentation. wish she refused on air. what a hump...