Monday, July 07, 2008

Cairo, Egypt - These boots were made for walking. That's just what they'll do. Or, that's a wrap!


Ornery beast of the desert on the Saqqara Necropolis...

With every camel comes a tout...

The deed is done. I'm going to Bangkok on the 9th. As always with these things, it happened pretty quickly with the tix.

The tix is for 2315 arriving @ 1155.

I suspect there's gonna be another big culture shock when I arrive.

Africa's been a lot of fun. A lot has been written particularly about the bad times but the good experiences have far outweighed them.

But briefly, I'm very happy with the trip so far.

It's been a great challenge.

I'll certainly remember the people I've met along the way.

It's time to move on...

Out of Canuckistan: A travel blog, July 7/07
Bigtubofgoo.com
Buy Bubba a Beer Now!

No comments: