Saturday, July 05, 2008

Cairo, Egypt - I can see clearly now but there's still obstacles in the way...


Street scene #2 in Alexandria...

Boy #5 in Alexandria...

Inordinate amounts of time in front of the computer.

I've come to the conclusion that whatever decision I make I will miss out on something.

Don't get me wrong. They are all positive options. Probably the most important consideration is the ability to travel again once back home. Ideally I can go home to recharge my psychological batteries then quickly get back on the road.

Damn the year 1994. Yes, 1994!! The travel bug hit me hard.

I could turn into a wasta. [ed. note: a wasta is one who wanders the globe aimlessly for all eternity.]

How bad could that be?

In other news, I picked up my new eyeglasses. Not bad for USD 43.

Now I can see across the street!

Out of Canuckistan: A travel blog, July 5/07
Bigtubofgoo.com
Buy Bubba a Beer Now!

No comments: