Thursday, October 28, 2004

ralphie's quotes of the day...

oh, how i love the google image search!
ralphie klein: the severely normal premier of alberta

ralphie blah:

"They didn't look severely handicapped to me. I'll tell you that for sure. Both had cigarettes dangling from their mouths, and cowboy hats."

"I know the CBC wants me to talk about AISH [province's program for the severely disabled]. I'm sure none of you want to talk to me about AISH, do you? No, because you're normal severely normal." [bubba's note: i thank my lucky stars i'm one of the severely normal ones... or am i?]

source: the severely abnormal cbc

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disclaimer : I have never voted for Ralph

But, I used to like his anti-establishment cockiness (sp?). But now it just sounds like the arrogance of the establishment.

I think he needs to spend a few evenings at the St. Louis to help him put things back in the right perspective

You know, if he didn't get rid of the MLA pensions when he first started, he might be gone by now........

Kyle said...

I'm utterly baffled by our King, lately.

It's almost as if he doesn't want to be re-elected. Either that or he's so mad with power, he's sitting around with his cronies and saying: "Well, let's see. I can't lose this election. How can I make it interesting?"

While before this latest episode he was just annoying me, he's now succeeded in just pissing me off entirely.

Bah. Embarassing. Utterly embarassing.

kelsey said...

Mostly I'm just confused why the cowboy hats make them less disabled?

Oh that and how he's not releasing his secret plan to fight health care, education or inflation. (that last one is just for the west wing fans out there)

Seriously though I'll announce my plans for health care after the election I don't want any debate here or anything.