Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year!!!! Or, Life's a Flip Flop...


Flip flops in the sand...

First, I want to wish the loyal readers of BTOG a happy new year! Hey, it's been a stormy relationship but I love you all.

2009 will either be really really really big year or a really big dud as per usual. Stay tuned, if everything works out I will undertake a journey of biblical proportions. A journey that could possibly overwhelm me physically, mentally, logistically and spiritually. This journey will bring me closer to the people and landscape than ever before.

It's still in the planning stages but I can tell you it could possibly be a bike ride. A very long bike ride. Hopefully I can get out of here either this spring or fall. If I miss this window in time, I'm not sure if I can do it in this life.

As for this blog, I'm not sure what to do with it in the meantime. I've been thinking of converting it to a foodie blog. But, I hardly eat out (some people sure eat out a lot, eh?). It might turn into a bit of a bike blog. I'm not much of a gear head though. It could turn into one of these travel tip/advice blogs. That'd be very boring though.

I do have lot of travel photos as you can see. I've got some stories. I will keep posting them along with what ever ideas that pop into my brain.

Anyway, have a great 2009!

Tell me about your adventure this year.

No comments: